Check This Out: Avenge The Earth

Guard The Galaxy has taken off so much in the past few months, that I really felt the urge to create a fan blog, similar in structure, for the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Avenge The Earth is our brand new site, which one of our contributors Lokein Lyesmith has taken over as Administrator. Since there are so many media outlets covering news from The Avengers movies and their spin-offs, it may be a while before we are able to get the site where we want it to be. We will be looking for contributors to help out, so if you are interested, contact Lokein or myself (see About Us page for contact info).

Click Image for Link

8 comments:

  1. Cool site. I'm mostly excited about GOTG, but I still got love for The Avengers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy will always be my #1 team, but Avengers are cool. Don't know much about them, but, since I got Unlimited, I've been reading some classic Avengers (started reading from when Beast joined, Hank's my second fave hero, and I am now up to '81).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, also, best of luck with that site.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Leo. If you ever have an idea for the site, let me know!

      Delete
  3. Another great new page, guys. It's another window that will be constantly open on my laptop lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Anonymous. You are too kind. :)

      Delete
    2. I try, Cameron. I try. Lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment