Cosmo Tueday Poll Results: 9/24/13

The poll results are in! The question was 'Will Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. reference Guardians of the Galaxy?' And this week, the winning answer is...

Probably not.

In an overwhelming majority, 68% of our visitors do not think that the TV show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will refer to Guardians of the Galaxy in any way. 20%, however, believe there's a strong possibility it will.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the poll! Also, make sure to watch the premiere of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight at 8PM EST on ABC.


This past week, we have discussed the Infinity Gems in two editorials: one about the "alien orb" from the Guardians prop table at Comic-Con, and another about the possibility of seeing the Infinity Gems in the Guardians film. Since there has been so much speculation around here lately about the gems, we want to know...

This week's poll:
'Will the Infinity Gems be featured in the Guardians of the Galaxy film?'

2 comments:

  1. I voted Yes in this week's poll. I'm not totally sure, but I think it's a real possibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I voted yes too. Wait until you read this new editorial me and Lokein are working on. I'll let you read it before we post it so you can add on any ideas you may have too.

      Delete

Post a Comment