LEGO Super Heroes to feature Guardians of the Galaxy

According to The Brick Fan, the video game LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will possibly feature all of the Guardians of the Galaxy as unlockable charaters. Check out their quote:
"There is also an achievement called “Guardians of the Galaxy” where you unlock all the characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy. This means that there could be more than one character from the team in the game. The only one that is confirmed is Rocket Raccoon but could also include Drax the Destoryer, Gamora, Groot, and/or Star-Lord."
If this is the case, I will buying my first video game since Donkey Kong 64. Yes, I know, I'm not a gamer.

What do you think of this? Are you going to buy LEGO Marvel Super Heroes? Drop us a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Rocket, of course, was enough for me to want this game. He's been mentioned in IGN's wiki, without explanation, for months and, recently was named specifically in a couple articles. More Guardians though, that is cool. I wouldn't be surprised if Groot ends up being one of those new big figure characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really want some Guardians of the Galaxy LEGO characters. I would put them on my desk at work.

      Delete
    2. You're in luck. LEGO will be releasing a couple of sets next summer based on Guardians of the Galaxy. http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-super-heroes-2014-rumored-sets/

      Delete
  2. Hmm...I'll probably just give this one a rental at least.

    I've also been thinking, almost every MCU movie has had a videogame based on them. Could there be a GotG videogame sometime in the future?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment