Thor: The Dark World to Feature Guardians of the Galaxy Post-Credits Scene?

A rumor has been circling the web that the upcoming Thor: The Dark World will feature a post-credits scene, connecting it to Guardians of the Galaxy. Although no description of the scene has been given, we can only guess that it may feature Clive Russell and Benicio Del Toro, due Mr. Russell's emission a couple of months back that he filmed a scene with Del Toro for the film. Here's what he said:
“I worked with Benicio Del Toro on a scene in which he was meant to be quite angry, and sitting fifteen feet away I couldn’t 
Things can always change before a movie's release, so take this with a grain of salt. What do you think? Drop us a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps the Collector visits Asgard to collect the Infinity Gauntlet that was teased in Thor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make a lot of sense and it would set up for Phase Three, which hopefully features The Infinity Gauntlet.

      Delete
  2. The moment I read that interview with Russell a few weeks back I assumed that was going to be the post-credit scene. I think it'll be cool, I can't wait to see it. I know that Tyr kind of went back and forth between ally and enemy in the comics and from what I know about TDW so far, I think he left Asgard several years ago because of a fight with Odin (I won't spoil the reasons for anyone), but I think he's meant to randomly show up again and no one really knows why. So, I reckon he's fallen in with The Collector and has returned to Asgard on a mission for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably to get The Infinity Gauntlet. I'm guessing he fails too, since Benicio Del Toro is supposed to be angry with him.

      Delete

Post a Comment