John C. Reilly Briefly Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Actor John C. Reilly (Rhomann Dey in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy film) was recently at Sundance Film Festival, premiering his new film, Life After Beth. Youtube channel Flicks and the City got the chance to speak to him on the red carpet. When asked about his experience on Guardians of the Galaxy, Reilly said, "Oh, it's great. I got to be in London. Other than that, I think Marvel would put me in handcuffs if I say another single word about it."

When pressed for a little bit more information, Reilly refused to give away anything substantial, but he did tell a short story about working with Zoe Saldana. "Working with Zoe...I think, on the last day, I saw her without her [green] makeup on. So, I only met her one time when she wasn't the color green, and I was like, 'You're beautiful!' She was like, 'Thanks....'" Check out the video below!


5 comments:

  1. He didn't give anything away, but with Marvel's lawyers, who could blame him. Funny story from the set, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cameron, when you have your next poll, can you make sure you title it "How much do you think GOTG will make worldwide?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, for one of your choices in the poll, can you please make sure one of the choices are "1 billion dollars or more"? Please reply to me. Also, I need you to tell me when you'll put up the next poll so I can put hop my vote first, if you can. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to post around it around this time tomorrow morning. Patience young grasshopper.

      Delete

Post a Comment