Cosmo Tuesday Poll Results: 8/27/13

The poll results are in! The question was 'Should Adam Warlock appear in the Guardians of the Galaxy film?' And this week, the winning answer is...

YES!

 63% seem to think that Adam Warlock should make an appearance in the Guardians film, while 28% don't like the idea so much. 9% have no earthly (or cosmic) idea who Adam Warlock is.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the poll!


Silver Linings Playbook and The Hangover star Bradley Cooper is reportedly in talks to voice none other than Rocket Raccoon in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy film. There are many people who love this casting decision (unlike Ben Affleck as Bat...oh forget it) and there are many people who would rather Rocket have a Cockney accent. It has been a much discussed topic lately, so we want to know...

This week's poll:
'What do you think of Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon?'

3 comments:

  1. I hope Adam Warlock at least makes a cameo. I mean, the dude IS Marvel Cosmic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's to early to call on Cooper for me. I'm sure he *can* do a good job, but I'll have to wait to hear him do the voice to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same. At first glance, I really don't think it's a good fit, but Marvel hasn't steered us wrong yet. I've disagreed before and they've proven me wrong. Hells bells, I was dead-set against Batista as Drax at first. And now I'm thinking it was the best choice, and I haven't even see it yet. The actor's attitudes towards the characters makes a big difference to me. I also had someone tell me that he's actually really good with different accents. So we could still end up with an accented Rocket, from what I understand. Just have to wait and see. Too early to say yea or nay.

      Delete

Post a Comment