New Guardians?!







According to CBR:
"With Nick (Bradshaw) joining the all-star creative team of Brian (Michael Bendis) and Sara Pichelli, Guardians of the Galaxy promises to be the book that Marvel readers will be talking about all the way through the the opening of their movie in August," Marvel Senior Editor Stephen Wacker told Newsarama. "And with two new members causing all sorts of problems, the galaxy’s least likely super hero team is going to find itself in a whole mess of trouble."

The issue is slated for Free Comic Book Day which hits May 3, 2014, and will also contain a Superior Spider-Man back-up story by Dan Slott and Giuseppe Camuncoli that sets the stage for the big 2014 "top secret Spider-Man event."



How do my fellow Galaxians feel about new additions to the team? Angela has been met with a lukewarm welcome from fans, and obviously the only new addition we can see here is Captain Marvel. How do you think she'll fit in with our other Guardians? And who could be the blacked out character? Looks bulky, maybe toting a big gun? I'll be interested to see how all of this plays out. Don't forget to leave your comments below and let us know what you think!










9 comments:

  1. The main change I'd like to see in the Guardians is the return of Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning to writing duties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it could be Cable. Deadpool, perhaps? Could be Nebula in a LOT of body armor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thing that came to my mind was Cable as well. I don't keep up with X-Men, but since the Guardians are doing that crossover, perhaps that will play into it if it is Cable.

      Delete
    2. If thats so, why Cable? Why the character that started the nineties antihero craze and has nothing to do with space?

      Delete
    3. No clue. Not many people come to my mind when I see a dark figure holding a huge gun. We'll see though.

      Delete
    4. I immediately went to Cable too, Chris. No explanation other than he'd fit that general form. But I cut my comic book teeth on Cable. However, I'm glad to find out it's NOT...

      Delete
  3. I hear it's Flash Thompson AKA Agent Venom.

    I'm excited if so , it's about time the symbiote was returned to it's natural habitat , Ive always thought Venom could be a cosmic Spiderman if done right. Agent Venom would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment