Cosmo Tuesday Poll Results: 1/7/14

The poll results are in! The question was 'What do you think of the first official GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY still?' And the winning answer is...

Looks Flarkin' Awesome!

86% of our visitors seemed to love the first official still, whereas 12% thought it was just 'alright.'

Thanks to everyone who took part in the poll!


As I talked about in last week's editorial, '2014: The Road to GUARDIANS', there is a BIG possibility that our first GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY footage (officially released) will be during Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, February 2nd. Check out the editorial to read my opinion on the matter. Also, don't forget to vote in this week's poll!

This week's poll:
'Will we see the first official GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY footage during the Super Bowl?'

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, Gunn's has been in the editing process for the film for some time now, it is not inconceivable that they would be able to prepare a trailer by now. I'm gonna be optimistic and say yes. (The Super Bowl is one of the only sporting events I watch, and I never miss it).

    As far the previous week's poll. Looks like I sided with the winning vote again. Yay! Speaking of Flarkin' Awesome, Issue 6 fell off the front page this morning, so if you missed it, go check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment