Guardians of the Galaxy to feature 1-shot Action Scene

Today, Guardians of the Galaxy's fearless director, James Gunn, posted the following on his Twitter...
Sounds pretty cool, huh? Although there's no word on just how long the sequence is, from the sound of it, it was challenging to film. It is very difficult for the actors and the crew to film (an action sequence, especially) in one shot. The last film that I can remember having a one-shot action sequence was Children of Men. This is the kind of ambition that makes James Gunn the perfect director for the job.

3 comments:

  1. I hope they give us these little teasers that keep us itching for more for the next year. Just as soon as I feel it's okay to settle back into my seat, they throw us something that puts me right back on the edge. I cannot WAIT for this movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing about this that I did not enjoy hearing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment