RUMOR: Will Adam Warlock appear in Guardians of the Galaxy?

El Mayimbe from Latino Review has been known to break a few Hollywood scoops every now and then. He was the first to report that Bradley Cooper had been cast as Rocket Raccoon. Now, he's claiming to have a copy of the Guardians of the Galaxy script on Twitter and is tweeting that Adam Warlock makes an appearance in the screenplay. If he does indeed have a script, it could possibly be the outdated one before James Gunn did a rewrite. There's also the possibility that it may not be true, but who knows. Either way, it's all speculative, so take this with a grain of salt. Check out his tweets after the jump!




What do you think? Do you think he's telling the truth? Would you like to see Adam Warlock appear? Drop a comment below and let us know!

7 comments:

  1. I'm really not sure about it. I'd love to see Warlock in there in a small, almost cameo-type capacity for a role that could be built upon in future movies so this sounds like it would be exactly that; but there's just something about the way he states it. It's a little too outright, almost like he's fishing for a response. I could be completely wrong, but that's just how it reads to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. The fact that he posted this on Twitter before writing an article about it is kind of suspect.

      Delete
    2. Yea I don't always listen to him but I think he talking about the collector has him because thanos is threaten by him and he could ruin his plans. I wouldn't mind a small role for now cause it would give us a hint that Adam Warlock is coming, but I think the movie should focus on the five guardians right now then the second movie could bring him to the group it would be a smart move.

      Delete
    3. I could see The Collector having him. That would make sense.

      Delete
  2. I'd love for Adam Warlock to show up in a small role or a cameo. I really think they need to build the movie around the team they are using and possibly using Adam Warlock in a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 could lead right into "Avengers 3: The Infinity Gauntlet".

      Delete
  3. I think it is a great idea to have him play a small role just to introduce him, but I wouldn't take those posts too seriously. I think it would be awesome for him to appear as well as Nova in a small role. Then establish them in the next movie and possibly introduce Magus as the villain along with the Universal Church.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment